Teacher Appreciation Week 2019 is May 6th-10th. Is there a special teacher in your life that you’d love to honor? I’m so excited about a contest that ChildCare Education Institute®, the industry leader for online professional development, is sponsoring to celebrate and reward teachers who have impacted our lives! Keep reading for the scoop on how YOU (or a teacher you nominate) could win BIG in this epic teacher appreciation week contest!
Teacher Appreciation Week Contest
Teachers play such a vital role in shaping our children and their futures. Teachers offer hope, help, and a million other things that are impossible to quantify. Indeed, if you are a teacher, the world is a better place simply because you’re in it! ChildCare Education Institute® has partnered with some other fabulous organizations and businesses to celebrate the AMAZING teachers in the world! Guess what? The prizes for this contest are truly epic! In fact, the prizes total almost $5,000.
How to Enter the Contest
You can enter the contest yourself, or you can nominate one of your favorite teachers! All you need to do is visit the TEACHERS MAKE A DIFFERENCE EVERY DAY contest page and submit a photo of your favorite teacher anytime between April 1st and April 21st. You’ll also complete a brief nomination form, and your entry is all set. Visitors will vote, and the top 3 photos will win some BIG prizes! Other prizes will be awarded each day throughout the contest.
The Epic Prizes
The top 3 photos will receive some big prizes.
1st Place- $1000 Prize
2nd Place- $500 Prize
3rd Place- $250 Prize
Daily Prizes Include:
- (14) x $50 Amazon eGift Cards
- (4) x $75 Discount School Supply Gift Certificates
- (4) x $75 Really Good Stuff Gift Certificates
- (3) x $100 Frog Street Gift Certificates
- (1) Frog Street SPLASH Conference Registration ($399 Value)
- (1) Children’s Factory Carpet & Pillows ($381 Value)
- (1) Children’s Factory Carpet & Easel ($264 Value)
- (4) x EPI Teachers Make a Difference Every Day Shirt Pack (10 Shirts/Pack, $300 Total Value)
- (3) x ChildCare Education Institute $99 Individual Annual Training Subscriptions
About ChildCare Education Institute
ChildCare Education Institute® provides high-quality, online training courses and programs, applicable to those who work in an array of child care settings, including center-based care, Head Start, family child care, prekindergarten classrooms, after school environments and more. Over 150 English and Spanish training courses are available to meet licensing, recognition program, and Head Start Requirements. CCEI also has online certification programs that provide the coursework requirement for national credentials including the CDA, Director and Early Childhood Credentials. CCEI, a Council for Professional Recognition CDA Gold Standard℠ training provider, is nationally accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) and is accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
- 99 percent of students say they would recommend CCEI to others
- Over 4.4 million online course hours completed
- Graduated over 12,000 early childhood professionals from CDA and other certificate programs
- Web-based coursework, available 24/7/365
- 30 hours of new content added each year
- IACET CEUs awarded for completed coursework at no additional cost
Now, what are you waiting for? Head over to the contest page to enter yourself or to nominate another deserving teacher. Fingers crossed!
This post is sponsored by ChildCare Education Institute. All reviews and opinions expressed in this post are based on my honest personal opinion.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to my newsletter and get access to a FREE resource library!