We celebrated the 100th day today. It was oodles of fun. As always, it was “the best day ever.” Don’t you love the enthusiasm of children? 🙂
I’m linking up with Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday:
1. Here’s my little sweetie as a 100 year old lady. She carried around a cane, Vicks Salve, and a Cat with her all day. LOL.
2. Here are some of the Old Geezers who showed up in first grade today:
3. We made Gumball machines with 100 thumbprint gumballs and then graphed the results.
4. I gave partners a bag with exactly 100 random legos, and the kids had to be creative and build something out of the 100 legos. I was impressed with their creations!!
5. We also….flipped a coin 100 times, did a 100 Exercise Challenge, Drew our 100 year old Self Portraits, Imagined what we would buy with $100, and more! You can grab all of these activities for FREE right here:
Now, this 136 year old Mama (remember, my baby is 100 today) is off to take a nap. 🙂
Link up with Doodle Bugs here:
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to my newsletter and get access to a FREE resource library!