I love, love, love all of the themes available in the classroom during October. Candy Corn is one of my favorite candies, and I love the fall colors found on them! Here are some fun activities and lessons you can use for FREE to incorporate candy corn in your October classroom activities:
Place Value Puzzles and Craft-
Grab this FREEBIE I recently posted so students can practice two digit place value including expanded form and number of tens and ones. Students can also create their own Candy Corn Place Value Puzzle!
2. Candy Corn Contractions by Chalk One Up for the Teacher:
3. Candy Corn Related Math Facts and Number Models by Diary of a First Grade Teacher:
4. Candy Corn Word Family Freebie -ike by Mindy Beams:
5. Candy Corn Sort and Tally by Mrs. Thompson’s Treasures:
6. Candy Corn Math Facts Center by The Bubbly Blonde:
7. Candy Corn Opinion Writing by Teaching with Passion:
8. Candy Corn Measuring by Adventures in Kindergarten:
10. Candy Corn Crafts from Crafty Morning:
Finally, not a freebie but a CHEAPIE is my Candy Corn Cuties Craftivity. Check it out here:
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to my newsletter and get access to a FREE resource library!