Linking up with Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday (on a Saturday!)
1. I totally redid my Me on the Map packet to include a circle project and a rectangular project. I also added some of Krista’s cute Doodle a Face clipart so the students can personalize their project!
2. Our preschool/K students had their annual Storybook Ball celebration. The students all dress up like a book character and enjoy a full morning of story telling, games, activities, refreshments and more. We even had someone come down from The Center for Puppetry Arts in Atlanta and do some puppet activities with the kiddos. Here’s my little Ladybug Girl:
3. My kiddos are loving my Reading Response Graphic Organizers (available in my TPT shop). This week we were Nonfiction Know-it-Alls:
4. Here’s another look at the Storybook Ball with the kiddos (and teachers) in all their costumed glory:
5. Finally, I can’t do just ONE picture of this little cutie. We picked up our sweet Morkie, Oreo, yesterday in Gadsden, AL from www.lighthousepuppies.com. What a sweet girl. She is 6 weeks old. Only two potty accidents so far. She’s using her paper and using the potty outside like a big girl. She slept with Morgan in her bed last night (first time my child has slept in her own bed all night since she was 9 months old!). She is a doll. I feel like we’ve had her forever!
Notice that tiny little tip of white on her tail and her white toes? Looks like she dipped them in white paint. So cute!!!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to my newsletter and get access to a FREE resource library!